FACT: For the past five years, complaints alleging discrimination due to disability accounted for almost half of all fair housing complaints.
FACT: The “aging of America” produces more disabled customers every day.
FACT: HUD is aggressively pursuing housing discrimination complaints.
FACT: All multifamily professionals need to keep current about disability, accommodation and modification compliance!
During this webinar, we will:
- Review the definitions of DAaM and “Reasonable”
- Look at several actual cases to identify do’s and don’ts about working with disabled customers
- Learn ten specific things to never say or do regarding disabled customers
Join Doug Chasick and the Webinar Wednesday Team on August 6th at 2pm Eastern Time to learn specific things to never say or do regarding disabled customers!
This webinar is eligible for Continuing Education Credits!!
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.
A recovered drug addict is protected under the Handicap Status section of the Fair Housing Amendments Act.
- YouTube Maintenance Go-To's
- YouTube is a great resource! I have learned a lot from my own on-line research and YouTube as I have on-site! I've even shared things I've learned...
- Yardi Voyager vs. RealPage's OneSite
- Hi Mindy, I see that you have used Yardi. I am actually considering using yardi out instead of realpage. This will be the first time we will be using...
- RealPage vs. MRI
- HI Gana, I see that you mentioned YARDI and Realpage. Those are the two software that I'am considering about implementing towards my property...
- Pet Deposits, Pet Fees, and Pet Rent: Appropriate or Inappropriate?
- One key point to remember is that families, including those with children, are a protected class, thus is it illegal to discriminate against them....