To date the Multifamily industry has focused on adding value to their properties by filling vacancies more intelligently whether through effective lead generation, optimized revenue management or improved tenant screening. At any point in time most Property Managers can tell you their vacancy or latest increase in rent but very few keep their Flooring or M&R budget front of mind.
Join Eric Broughton and the Webinar Wednesday Team on October 7, 2015 at 2pm Eastern Time to unclog your profits!
Exciting news! This webinar eligible for Continuing Education Credits!!
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.
Which of the following is true about student housing?
- Apartments.com's new way
- I understand the validity and need for honest reviews, but my thinking is that there are other opportunities for people to post apartment reviews --...
- Move in and Move out
- Thanks Brent!
- Best Property Management Software? MRI vs. Yardi vs. RealPage?
- One more that should be included is Housters, which has a web site (housters.com) and Android/iOS mobile apps that are all cloud-synced. It has...
- Pet Deposits, Pet Fees, and Pet Rent: Appropriate or Inappropriate?
- Pet Fee and Pet deposit are not interchangeable, I just learned, upon moving out of my department. Pegasus, a national rental company, charges a Pet...