Craigslist has gone through a lot of changes over the past year, and considering it is often one of the top lead sources for apartment communities, we are asking the question: Is Craigslist still effective? We've tried to keep this survey as short as possible, and as usual, survey participants get the results for free - just include your name and email address at the end of the survey.
To take the survey, click on the link below:
Also, we want to thank Property Solutions and SatisFacts Research for sponsoring this survey.!
In which of the following situations should you cease follow-up with a prospective resident?
- DEALING WITH DRUG USE FROM TENANT
- The owners just hired a new Regional Manager and she seems to be able to put things in perspective for them. Over the past few days I have been able...
- How Stupid Is This?
- If you have any cameras on the property that may have caught some of the activity you can snapshot it or download that section of the video and submit...
- IRO consultant
- I am debating opening a consultant business for independent rental owners. I have over 20+ years in the industry and think my knowledge and...
- New Manager, New Lease Up, New Perspective Needed
- I did take the idea of the journal, but in the form of Facebook B) . Everyone is on social media and on their phones constantly. The property did...