I have spoken much internally recently on the topic of growing Net Rents in this environment and how best to maximize revenues in the value creation process. Our portfolio has generated a compounded 10.4% YOY increase in Net Rents, and even a greater percentage as it relates to Gross Potential Rents (GP), NOI and Net Cash Flow. Obviously, as a major Owner Operator, this is a critical value creation topic for us at McKinley. We have outperformed the market in all our major markets and we are very proud of that fact. We have several basic time tested strategies that have contributed to that outcome, and which I will share in this webinar. In this seminar we will discuss...
- How to maximize net rents in the current environment
- How to better understand your market dynamics and seasonality to maximize net rents
- How to outperform your competition and never again let market data be your guide
- Whats the winning edge when comes to maximizing net rents
Join Albert Berriz and the Webinar Wednesday Team on April 16th at 2pm Eastern Time to access the owners guide to maximizing net rents!
Exciting news! This webinar is eligible for Continuing Education Credits!!
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.
On average, a computer running a screensaver uses over 100W of electricity. How much electricity does a computer use in sleep mode?
- Companion Pets in relation to Deposits, proof, size, breed and number.
- Johnny, you don't have to debate me on every post that I make, they're not related to you or what you're sharing. However, I get the impression that...
- Military Housing Staff - Supercede confidentiality???
- Johnny, Thank you for that bit of information. I honestly don't think this is common knowledge for conventional properties housing military...
- What to do with "trouble" employee
- It is good that you recognize the validity of the issues raised, but how it was handled by the employee was uncalled for, unprofessional, and...
- How do I handle a grow box inside one of my apartments?
- This is a touchy subject.... Is the resident using it for medical reasons and are you in a state that recognizes medical marijuana? If you are, has...