The Unacceptable Shopping Report: How to Conduct Effective Follow-up Training In-Person or Over the Telephone
You just notified an employee of their recent unacceptable shopping report. What happens next?
Interestingly enough, the steps you take to prepare as the manager/trainer are just as important as the steps the employee will take towards improvement. How well you overcome potential training barriers such as fear, frustration, blame, ego and even time constraints will determine the overall success of your one-on-one training session.
There are several important factors that come into play when your intention is to conduct effective follow-up training:
- Make training timely and convenient
- Be prepared
- Give open and honest feedback
- Remove the blinders—yours and theirs
Join Maria Lawson and the Webinar Wednesday Team on July 23rd at 2pm Eastern Time to conduct effective follow-up training!
Exciting news! This webinar is eligible for Continuing Education Credits!!
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.
A recovered drug addict is protected under the Handicap Status section of the Fair Housing Amendments Act.
- 3 CANCELLATIONS IN 14 DAYS???
- Robert, If we didn't hold people to legally binding documents, we - as an industry, not just an individual property - would all be out of business....
- How long does your community allow a unit to sit vacant between residents?
- I think 3-4 days for a turnover is reasonable, but where we run into issues is in busy months (May is always killer for us) when we have 15-20 move...
- Rebranding and Refreshing Your Community
- I think even during construction the leasing area (in my opinion) is non negotiable when it comes to it being in order. That old addage of first...
- News and High Profile Eviction
- This kind of thing happens a lot with disabled veterans being foreclosed on due to no fault of their own and evicted. Simple things like an operation...