In 2011 SatisFacts conducted a comprehensive national study to better understand today’s “online resident and prospect” – the largest segment of apartment renters. This 2015 re-visit reveals how preferences have changed among this critical segment of multifamily’s target market. Find out what’s changed and what, if anything, has stayed the same for the “online renter” regarding technology, shopping habits, social media engagement, communication, customer service, resident retention, leasing and marketing.
Join Doug Miller and the Webinar Wednesday Team on May 6, 2015 at 2pm Eastern Time to understand today's online renter!
Exciting news! This webinar eligible for Continuing Education Credits!!
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.
In which of the following situations should you cease follow-up with a prospective resident?
- Best Property Management Software? MRI vs. Yardi vs. RealPage?
- Art Lieb, I would very much like to discuss the benefits of RealPage and ease of use. Please give me a call at your convenience 770-448-7047 x351
- Internal Control for Accounts Payable
- We just started a small multifamily business last year. We have a property management company doing all the monthly financials for us, however, the...
- New Maintenance Group
- We just launched a new LinkedIn maintenance group to help spur conversations on that platform as well! If you are a maintenance pro, please check it...
- Anyone using Modern Message?
- Yes, I wasn't concerned about the "paying for reviews" angle since it appears to be set up that AFTER a resident makes a good review, they are then...