Hiring the wrong person costs you hours of time and the property money in lost productivity. In this webinar you will receive a comprehensive hiring system that almost ensures successful hires. This system:
- Helps you know that ‘what you see is what you’ll get’ when they are on the job.
- Provides a specific and duplicatable process that avoids wasting time so the best candidate rises to the top.
- Teaches how to ace the interviewing process.
- Helps identify the core strengths and potential behavioral land-mines of each candidate
Join Terri Norvell and the Webinar Wednesday Team on March 12th at 2pm Eastern Time to stop the pain of hiring the wrong person!
Exciting news! This webinar eligible for Continuing Education Credits!!
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.
When a CFL lightbulb burns out, you may dispose of it in any outdoor trash receptacle such as a dumpster or compactor.
- Challenge: Building the Perfect Resident Renewal Letter
- I've always liked have it addressed to all occupants and pets as opposed to the standard Dear Resident. John, Rosie, and Fido Can you believe it's...
- Companion Pets in relation to Deposits, proof, size, breed and number.
- Here's a link to an article that may help: www.fairhouse.net/library/article.php?id=18 Also you may want to check with corporate or other...
- Objections and how to overcome them
- It's pretty common now in new construction, and that's an objection I see sometimes but again it can be super convenient transfer clothes from the...
- Help! Need real-life scenarios about dealing with aggressive residents
- I stand to greet residents when they come in with a complaint, but after greeting them I sit back down at my desk to appear non-confrontational. Then...