Do you wonder why rental amounts change so frequently? What should you do when prices go up? How about when they suddenly go down? Does any of this make sense? Industry pioneer and pricing expert Donald Davidoff will lead us through a discussion of how pricing systems work in our industry—what they consider, and sometimes just as importantly, what they don’t. He’ll also cover how to make these systems work to your advantage in the leasing process as well as how you can best interact with your pricing managers to get what you need."
Join Donald Davidoff, The Apartment All Stars, and Multifamily Insiders on May 22nd at 4pm ET (1pm PT) learn how to hire the right person!*
The cost of this event is $29.99
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.
The lower the Economic Occupancy, the greater the _______________________.
- Cleaning guide for turning an apartment
- List was sent to your email. Let me know if there is a problem or questions!
- Alcohol at the Pool
- Alcohol at the pool... Do or don't and why? I manage a community that has a small percentage of college students. Many of them drink beer at the pool....
- Leasing Consultant Turnover
- Thank you to everyone who responded, you've all given me something to think about!
- Resurfacing with "Noxious Fumes"
- Asthma actually can be triggered by such fumes. Allergens are any particles the body finds foreign to itself and develops a reaction to, allergic...