|1176 Topics||7148 Replies||
Last Post: What questions shoul ...
by Sandy Martin
16 hours 22 minutes ago
|155 Topics||968 Replies||
Last Post: Average # of units p ...
by Rick Graham
1 week 3 days ago
|8 Topics||47 Replies||
Last Post: Your preference: Aff ...
2 months 1 week ago
|15 Topics||38 Replies||
Last Post: Student Housing Prop ...
by Jackie Janopoulo
2 months 1 week ago
|0 Topics||0 Replies||No Posts|
|6 Topics||10 Replies||
Last Post: renovations, new app ...
by Mindy Sharp
4 months 3 weeks ago
|132 Topics||651 Replies||
Last Post: Looking for a Proper ...
by Jim Gallant
1 month 3 weeks ago
|6 Topics||18 Replies||
Last Post: Some good sessions a ...
by Brent Williams
2 months 3 weeks ago
|111 Topics||338 Replies||
Last Post: Private Money Lookin ...
15 hours 54 minutes ago
|40 Topics||164 Replies||
Last Post: Renters Insurance Wa ...
by Mary Gwyn
1 month 2 days ago
|86 Topics||373 Replies||
Last Post: Best Property Manage ...
2 months 2 weeks ago
- Private Money Looking to Connect with Developers
- Great opportunity in Brooklyn NY, off market 4 story building with one commercial space, 6 two bedrooms apartments, backyard and 4,500 Sq Ft air...
- What questions should I ask when taking over a apartment complex?
- Personally, I would want to know: 1. Which tenants are the worst payers and when does their lease expire? 2. How long does it take corporate to pay...
- How do you handle the stress & emotional side of being a Property Manager?
- Hello, Dont give up! Anything worth doing is worth doing right. Trust me nothing has ever been handed to me, and because of that I am a bigger...
- Have We Been Invaded by the Body Snatchers?
- We work with a lot of international renters here in The States for the first time. I think if anyone asked them, they might also agree that Americans...
- Appointment Only Office
- If you don't stick to the policy 100%, I could see a Fair Housing Issue arising here. When I managed a small, newer Tax Credit community, I had the...