|1098 Topics||6828 Replies||
Last Post: Section 8 Trends? K ...
by Sandy Martin
3 days 14 hours ago
|140 Topics||901 Replies||
Last Post: Mind sharing your co ...
1 week 3 days ago
|8 Topics||36 Replies||
Last Post: Handicap Renter Who' ...
by Rose M
1 month 2 weeks ago
|13 Topics||35 Replies||
Last Post: Is Student Housing ' ...
by Ryan Lucia
5 months 3 days ago
|5 Topics||6 Replies||
Last Post: Renters vs homeowner ...
by Brent Williams
2 months 2 weeks ago
|131 Topics||647 Replies||
Last Post: Need a leasing conte ...
by Heidi Marshall
3 weeks 1 day ago
|4 Topics||13 Replies||
Last Post: First time investor ...
by Michael Suchomski
3 months 1 week ago
|109 Topics||333 Replies||
Last Post: Value Add Opportunit ...
by John Canchola
3 days 5 hours ago
|40 Topics||155 Replies||
Last Post: Export options in Pr ...
by Stephanie Graves
2 months 1 week ago
|84 Topics||369 Replies||
Last Post: Regional Manager
by Kathleen Silver
4 weeks 1 day ago
- Value Add Opportunities!
- Thanks Giovanni for the information. We are open to see what you have available in the trendy parts of Philadelphia. Send us the marketing or...
- Value Add Opportunities! 8+Cap
- 82 Unit multi family within Philadelphia market. Trading north of an 8 cap with tremendous upside! All concrete structure, mis managed and ready for...
- Section 8 Trends? Keeping, Dropping, Adding More?
- This could be a survey, but I'm interested in trends across the country with occupancy higher than ever in a lot of areas. I stopped taking vouchers...
- Housing Authority Inspections
- Where I'm at, I think they are DCA. They came through last year and found "mold" in the window sills in about 53 of the over 250 of our apartments....
- Occupancy Rate vs Price Point
- I've always used 100% with a waiting list as time to increase. But, I always verify it with a market survey to see where everyone else is. You can...