|1074 Topics||6690 Replies||
Last Post: TENANT COMPLAINTS AB ...
by Mindy Sharp
3 hours 30 minutes ago
|133 Topics||863 Replies||
Last Post: What's your Policy o ...
by Mindy Sharp
1 day 12 hours ago
|7 Topics||31 Replies||
Last Post: Your preference: Aff ...
by Sandy Martin
2 months 2 weeks ago
|13 Topics||35 Replies||
Last Post: Is Student Housing ' ...
by Ryan Lucia
2 months 2 days ago
|5 Topics||3 Replies||
Last Post: Mixed Use Developmen ...
by Brent Williams
1 month 2 weeks ago
|130 Topics||646 Replies||
Last Post: Who is the Best Coll ...
by Michelle Ybarra
5 days 20 hours ago
|4 Topics||13 Replies||
Last Post: First time investor ...
by Michael Suchomski
1 week 4 days ago
|98 Topics||325 Replies||
Last Post: Locating Multi Famil ...
by Leigh Curry
2 months 5 days ago
|40 Topics||153 Replies||
Last Post: Who is the decision ...
by Matt Clark
1 day 18 hours ago
|83 Topics||368 Replies||
Last Post: SKIPS AND EARLY TERM ...
8 months 1 week ago
- TENANT COMPLAINTS ABOUT PROPERTY MANAGER
- Oh, I have no doubt or question of your credentials, Sandy. None whatsoever. I just wondered why some random Owner would ask someone else how to...
- Increasing Resident Participation on Facebook
- Why are you focusing on likes? Social media is best when authentic and organic. And the research I've read shows no correlation between likes and...
- Leasing Agent Compensation
- I'm assuming the survey has been completed but I still wanted to throw out my company's pay and structure since I didn't see anything similiar to it....
- Tenants Not Following Rules - New Property Manager
- Hey Amanda, Congrats on the new position. I have first-hand experience coming into a property when the previous manager wasn't very strict and it's...
- Can someone recommend a Property Management Software please?
- We use Yardi voyager - It's expensive to go directly through them, but our accountant has a licence and the fees are much more manageable that way....