|1191 Topics||7211 Replies||
Last Post: Liar, Liar. Pants on ...
by Sandy Martin
23 hours 36 minutes ago
|158 Topics||993 Replies||
Last Post: Smoke Smell in Townh ...
by Kathryn LaFramboise
1 week 14 hours ago
|8 Topics||47 Replies||
Last Post: Your preference: Aff ...
4 months 1 week ago
|17 Topics||39 Replies||
Last Post: 3 Tips to Help You F ...
3 weeks 21 hours ago
|0 Topics||0 Replies||No Posts|
|6 Topics||10 Replies||
Last Post: renovations, new app ...
by Mindy Sharp
6 months 2 weeks ago
|132 Topics||652 Replies||
Last Post: Looking for a Proper ...
1 month 2 weeks ago
|6 Topics||18 Replies||
Last Post: Some good sessions a ...
by Brent Williams
4 months 3 weeks ago
|112 Topics||345 Replies||
Last Post: WANTED MultiFamily c ...
by Kat Fabris
6 days 14 hours ago
|40 Topics||165 Replies||
Last Post: Product Warranties
1 month 1 week ago
|86 Topics||375 Replies||
Last Post: Best Property Manage ...
2 weeks 4 days ago
- On Site Management Problems
- I have been living on site for two months now. Even though I have asked many times, residents are always knocking on my door. Even kids knock on my...
- Liar, Liar. Pants on Fire!!! Drama from the Maintenance Tech
- Well, here's the update: We just got an HD Supply account and he orders himself shirts with his name on them and a jacket, without permission....
- Looking for a leasing position in Lubbock, TX
- Hello all! I am extremely motivated to get into apartment leasing. I am located in Lubbock, Texas which is a college town. There is tons of student...
- The "1 employee per 100 unit" rule - is it still relevant today?
- I am the only person in the office and we have 96 units. Yes, there are times when it is stressful due to high turnover when the local university...
- Pet Deposits, Pet Fees, and Pet Rent: Appropriate or Inappropriate?
- Barbara, Different apartment communities have different fees. We are allowed to charge deposits and monthly fees, and those amounts are at management...