|1090 Topics||6764 Replies||
Last Post: Help Leasing Up a "C ...
by Heather Taylor
4 hours 5 minutes ago
|139 Topics||882 Replies||
Last Post: Do you get water lea ...
by Josh Scharf
1 day 5 hours ago
|8 Topics||36 Replies||
Last Post: Handicap Renter Who' ...
by Rose M
1 week 2 days ago
|13 Topics||35 Replies||
Last Post: Is Student Housing ' ...
by Ryan Lucia
3 months 4 weeks ago
|5 Topics||6 Replies||
Last Post: Renters vs homeowner ...
by Brent Williams
1 month 1 week ago
|131 Topics||646 Replies||
Last Post: Copyright Laws / Mus ...
by Kim Robb
1 week 15 hours ago
|4 Topics||13 Replies||
Last Post: First time investor ...
by Michael Suchomski
2 months 1 week ago
|100 Topics||328 Replies||
Last Post: NEED FINANCING FOR P ...
by Daniel McIntyre
2 weeks 4 days ago
|41 Topics||154 Replies||
Last Post: Export options in Pr ...
by Stephanie Graves
1 month 1 week ago
|83 Topics||368 Replies||
Last Post: SKIPS AND EARLY TERM ...
10 months 6 days ago
- Help Leasing Up a "C" Apartment Community
- Saying things like your single and we have units by the pool where most single people live is a fair housing violation!!! Its called...
- Do you get water leaks in your buildings? How do you handle?
- After finding a leak that caused structural damage in one of my buildings and cost us over $40,000 to repair the damage, I ended up inventing a...
- Best Property Management Software? MRI vs. Yardi vs. RealPage?
- I recently saw this post and wanted to respond with my experiences. We have been working with Property Solutions since 2008. We started using their...
- Motivation games
- My property is in the Midwest and winter is our slow time of the year. We are approaching that fast. Leasing has nothing to rent or earn commissions...
- A resident came into my apartment
- We've spent the last six months evicting a resident who is a member of several protected classes. After the final lock-out; she had movers come to...