|1077 Topics||6709 Replies||
Last Post: Pet Deposits, Pet Fe ...
5 days 3 hours ago
|134 Topics||866 Replies||
Last Post: What is the best tre ...
by Carissa N. Latorre
5 hours 11 minutes ago
|7 Topics||31 Replies||
Last Post: Your preference: Aff ...
by Sandy Martin
3 months 1 week ago
|13 Topics||35 Replies||
Last Post: Is Student Housing ' ...
by Ryan Lucia
2 months 3 weeks ago
|6 Topics||4 Replies||
Last Post: Renters vs homeowner ...
by Brent Williams
4 days 4 hours ago
|130 Topics||646 Replies||
Last Post: Who is the Best Coll ...
by Michelle Ybarra
3 weeks 5 days ago
|4 Topics||13 Replies||
Last Post: First time investor ...
by Michael Suchomski
1 month 1 day ago
|99 Topics||325 Replies||
Last Post: What items do banks ...
by David Witham
7 hours 17 minutes ago
|41 Topics||154 Replies||
Last Post: Export options in Pr ...
by Stephanie Graves
2 hours 41 minutes ago
|83 Topics||368 Replies||
Last Post: SKIPS AND EARLY TERM ...
8 months 4 weeks ago
- Export options in Property Management Software
- I have worked with One Site, Yardi, MRI, and Entrata (property solutions) and they all allow you to export to a csv file. It is your data so...
- What is the best treatment to get rid of a bed bug infestation in apartments? Heat? Chemical? Etc?
- Hi! Heat, from the heater? OK, My question is, can you turn on the heater and then what? Or do I need to have the machine or something special?
- Greentech Heat Solutions or Orkin for Bed Bugs?
- We are in Southern California and have a bed bug problem in one of our buildings! We need help really fast, but I don't know much about bed bug...
- What items do banks normalize when looking at a MF transaction?
- I am a student looking into multifamily investment, and I have a question about disposition. I have heard that a bank will normalize certain...
- Renters vs homeowners
- Great question! Would it help to personalize the situation? So rather than talk about the community, which they have set biases against, maybe talk...