|1090 Topics||6762 Replies||
Last Post: A resident came into ...
by Rose M
2 hours 52 minutes ago
|138 Topics||882 Replies||
Last Post: Motivation games
by lauretta ludwig
2 hours 28 minutes ago
|8 Topics||36 Replies||
Last Post: Handicap Renter Who' ...
by Rose M
1 week 1 day ago
|13 Topics||35 Replies||
Last Post: Is Student Housing ' ...
by Ryan Lucia
3 months 3 weeks ago
|5 Topics||6 Replies||
Last Post: Renters vs homeowner ...
by Brent Williams
1 month 1 week ago
|131 Topics||646 Replies||
Last Post: Copyright Laws / Mus ...
by Kim Robb
6 days 2 hours ago
|4 Topics||13 Replies||
Last Post: First time investor ...
by Michael Suchomski
2 months 1 week ago
|100 Topics||328 Replies||
Last Post: NEED FINANCING FOR P ...
by Daniel McIntyre
2 weeks 3 days ago
|41 Topics||154 Replies||
Last Post: Export options in Pr ...
by Stephanie Graves
1 month 6 days ago
|83 Topics||368 Replies||
Last Post: SKIPS AND EARLY TERM ...
10 months 4 days ago
- Motivation games
- My property is in the Midwest and winter is our slow time of the year. We are approaching that fast. Leasing has nothing to rent or earn commissions...
- A resident came into my apartment
- We've spent the last six months evicting a resident who is a member of several protected classes. After the final lock-out; she had movers come to...
- Who's Viewing the Topics for Discussion Here?
- Do you all think there is a better way to encourage people responding? You are right Sandy that hundreds watch any given thread, but only a fraction...
- 80% delinquency by the 15th of the Month!!!!!
- Issue your pay or quit notices to all those with delinquent accounts. Offer payment plans to those who actually come in and will pay on time to catch...
- Best Masters Degree for leasing professionals
- Doesn't that depend on why you are getting a Masters Degree in the first place? Teachers are pretty much required to get a Masters or start the...