|1256 Topics||8238 Replies||
Last Post: Please share your mo ...
1 day 12 hours ago
|178 Topics||1140 Replies||
Last Post: Maintenance Skills Q ...
4 days 21 hours ago
|3 Topics||67 Replies||
Last Post: staff, FTE, ratio of ...
by Don Wales
1 month 2 days ago
|18 Topics||46 Replies||
Last Post: What is your average ...
by Andrew Lee
3 months 3 weeks ago
|0 Topics||10 Replies||
Last Post: Thank goodness for t ...
by Brent Williams
1 week 3 days ago
|9 Topics||21 Replies||
Last Post: Trends in exterior e ...
by Ann Matheis
1 week 4 days ago
|135 Topics||660 Replies||
Last Post: Twenty Year Professi ...
by Michael Elmore
2 months 1 week ago
|6 Topics||19 Replies||
Last Post: Some good sessions a ...
by Brent Williams
1 year 4 months ago
|134 Topics||386 Replies||
Last Post: Looking for OFF MARK ...
by Brian Olivolo
5 days 8 hours ago
|37 Topics||174 Replies||
Last Post: Product Warranties
by Darrin Card
4 months 6 days ago
|86 Topics||387 Replies||
Last Post: Smoking
by Jay Koster
3 days 17 hours ago
- Please share your most creative and successful resident event!
- Here are some of ours: Hot Baked Potato Bar: Cheap and nice to feed people, co-host with a vendor and topic of choice C.O.P.E. Party: Citizens...
- Housing and compensation for Employees living on-site
- 1 thing to remember whatever you do is do not allow the employee to transfer or take a smaller unit for additional compensation. This could cause a...
- Will WhatsApp be a new marketing/customer service option for communities?
- "WhatsApp announced the change to its terms of service policy today. It allows businesses to communicate with users, including appointment reminders,...
- 50 Resident Retention Ideas in 50 Hours
- I would like to know more about the accent wall program or any others you can share with me.
- Pokemon GO
- Our community sits between four Pokestops and a Pokegym, so we see a LOT of foot traffic in the neighborhood. Given our trend of high-occupancy (thank...