Assistant Property Manager - San Antonio, TX
Seeking a talented and dedicated Assistant Property Manager!
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as an Assistant Property Manager at our beautiful Springs at Bandera residential apartment community in San Antonio, TX.
This position is empowered by the Property Manager to help lead the Springs community on a daily basis. The position is focused on a wide variety of activities including resident satisfaction and management of business operations, leasing activity, financial reporting, collections, renewals, and marketing.
What You Will Do:
- Act as mentor to the leasing team by supporting and leading them to accomplish goals
- Play a key role in accounting and financial matters, e.g., collecting rent, posting payments, processing final account statements and updating monthly financial statements
- Meet with current and prospective residents to address issues concerning the community
- Manage delinquencies and work to achieve Accounts Receivable goals
- Assist with resident renewal initiatives and plan and organize resident functions and events
What We Need:
- Two or more years of apartment leasing experience required, assistant property management experience preferred
- Track record of success in managing delinquencies and Accounts Receivable
- A comprehensive understanding of Fair Housing Regulations
- A highly approachable personality equipped with strong decision making, time management, and organization skills
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings and weekends as needed
Continental is a great place to work, as shown by our four consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our employees vote for us as a Top Workplace:
Continental rewards hard work! Our total rewards package is designed to recognize individual and team performance.
- Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers leaders by providing the care, training, and tools critical to success
- Competitive base salary with superior leasing and resident renewal incentive programs
- Industry-leading benefits package including Gold and Platinum Medical Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance
- A customized online training program and on-the-job mentoring to help you build upon your skillset and excel in the industry
- World-class work environment (Class A luxury communities) with potential for long-term career growth and advancement
- Generous rent discount program
- Paid holidays and generous vacation time; summer hours include four paid half days to use during the summer months
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is a proven, dynamic and diverse national real estate development company. Over our 37 year history, we have grown from a small real estate company to a major presence in the development industry. Continental is committed to providing the best benefits in the business and fostering a collegial environment where autonomy and teamwork intersect to create the opportunity for you to do what you do best every day.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? Are you interested in working with highly capable, collegial, and professional people who respect and appreciate the contributions of others? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter today!
Continental has been certified by The Good Jobs.
Click the badges below to learn what makes us a great place to work!
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer criminal background check prior to joining the Continental team.
Assistant Property Manager,assistant manager