Austin Highland Development Company is looking for a Motivated, Full-Time Enthusiastic Maintenance Technician to join our team of dedicated professionals. Besides working side by side with the Property Manager, the Maintenance Technicians have a variety of responsibilities including but not limited to the following;
* Apartment Turnover to be completed in a timely and efficient manner
* Resident service requests to be completed in a professional, timely and efficient manner
* HVAC Certification/Knowledge
* CPO Certification
All aspects of;
* Appliance Repair/Replacement
* Electrical Repair/Replacement
* Plumbing Repair/Replacement
* Drywall Repair/Replacement
* Basic Paint Repairs
* Basic Carpentry Skills
* Grounds Maintenance including trash pick-up, snow removal and salting
* Ability to use electronic communications professionally and efficiently
CPO Certification is not required but is preferred. Come in, prove yourself and your willingness to learn and we will help you get the CPO training and certification.
The Maintenance Technician position has a standard schedule of Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with the exception of emergencies or occasionally a special project or after hours event.
Maintenance Technicians must be willing to share on call responsibilities with other team members, have a valid drivers license as well as reliable transportation. All applicants must be able to pass a drug test as well as a physical.
Salary is based off of experience as well as certifications. As a Full-Time Employee, you would be eligible for benefits such as Health/Dental Insurance, paid sick days, vacation days and paid Holidays (after 90 days).
Interested candidates should submit their resume along with contact information. Interviews will be set up shortly thereafter for qualified applicants.