Do you wonder why rental amounts change so frequently? What should you do when prices go up? How about when they suddenly go down? Does any of this make sense? Industry pioneer and pricing expert Donald Davidoff will lead us through a discussion of how pricing systems work in our industry—what they consider, and sometimes just as importantly, what they don’t. He’ll also cover how to make these systems work to your advantage in the leasing process as well as how you can best interact with your pricing managers to get what you need."
Join Donald Davidoff, The Apartment All Stars, and Multifamily Insiders on May 22nd at 4pm ET (1pm PT) learn how to hire the right person!*
The cost of this event is $29.99
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.
It is inappropriate to send a prospective resident a flyer for a festival in the area that is not affiliated with your community.
- Monthly Maintenance Tips for a Resident Newsletter?
- Thank you Mindy! I will definitely be using some of your ideas, I really appreciate your help!
- Leasing Consultant Turnover
- For me, once I realized that I was dealing with what was likely to be the typical person's single biggest expense on their monthly budget and I would...
- Cleaning guide for turning an apartment
- This isn't exactly for turning a unit, but I'm sure Mega Leaser Stephanie can help you out... [video]
- Problems with Compliance Depot
- Compliance Depot is a joke. I have been dealing with them for years. The people that answer the phones are just reps, not insurance agents. They...