- Why do we plug in numbers to OUR budget based on what others tell us to do?
- How can we ensure our vendor bids are accurate if we don’t know what they are measuring?
- Have you ever received a bid that you didn’t fully understand?
STOP THE madness and get vendorcated!! Learn what they know to make YOU better at what you do and have a positive impact on your budget and your property!
Join Stephanie Graves and the Webinar Wednesday Team on September 24th at 2pm Eastern Time to build a better budget!
This webinar is eligible for Continuing Education Credits!!
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.
Which of the following is an assumptive pre-close?
- 100 Apartment Marketing Ideas In 100 Hours
- I love that, Danielle! :)
- Unit inspections app?
- InfoTycoon Inspection Product Capabilities: Due Diligence, Annual Capital Planning (Asset True Up, Annual Budgeting), Operational Inspections: Move...
- Have you all had problems with foam parties at your community?
- I have never heard of a foam party, and I hope my residents never do either. I think I remember something like this in a movie back in the mid-80s...
- Pet Deposits, Pet Fees, and Pet Rent: Appropriate or Inappropriate?
- That's a great question! I've never heard this one before. I wish I knew the answer. Our community does not have different deposits for different...