Craigslist has gone through a lot of changes over the past year, and considering it is often one of the top lead sources for apartment communities, we are asking the question: Is Craigslist still effective? We've tried to keep this survey as short as possible, and as usual, survey participants get the results for free - just include your name and email address at the end of the survey.
To take the survey, click on the link below:
Also, we want to thank Property Solutions and SatisFacts Research for sponsoring this survey.!
Which of the following is a good choice for follow-up?
- New Manager, New Lease Up, New Perspective Needed
- It will take some time for your property to be seen from a new perspective. Not just the external or internal elements of change, but the heart of the...
- Social Media and it's ill-effects
- Thanks for the feedback! I'm not looking to justify what is ethically and morally right on behalf of the employee, moreso checking the waters to see...
- How Stupid Is This?
- Sticky situation, best wishes and hope the ducks stay lined-up!
- Leasing Agent Compensation
- If the Manager is asking you to split the commission, I would ask the Manager why he/she feels deserving of a commission. Usually, management would...