Most people are just trying to post to Facebook weekly; how in the world can they possible tweet, blog, and figure out all the apps that make the world go round?
We’ll talk about true tips to make life easier and preplan! Here are a few:
- How to prepost on Facebook – so you can plan your entire week in 1 day!
- Creating and sharing blogs in 30 minutes or less
- How google apps, places and plus can make your life easier
- Multiple site posting in 30 minutes or less!
- Training your teams to do what you don’t have time to do to get more traffic
- Where to go for support and resources that work!
This webinar is eligible for Continuing Education Credits!Learn More
Join Stephanie Graves and the Webinar Wednesday Team in a special recorded broadcast to learn how to make social media management easier!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors
About Stephanie Graves:
For over 15 years, Stephanie Graves has been sharing her talent with the multifamily industry. She tackles property marketing and operations and offers a wide spectrum of insight into multifamily world. She has spear headed training and employee development programs that have increased operational efficiencies for property management companies nationwide. Stephanie has a BA in marketing and is a frequent presenter for NAA, holding the CAPS and AIT designations. She is also the proud mother of a ‘not to famous’ toddler, smilin’ Rilynn, that you may recognize from her MF Insider blogs.
Apartment Guide is the rental resource that connects apartment consumers to their ideal place to live, providing a simple guide to apartment living through content-rich listings in a user-friendly format with Internet, mobile and social media solutions allowing renters and property managers to connect wherever and whenever.
MRI Software offers highly flexible property management solutions to the global multifamily and commercial real estate management industries. MRI helps clients improve their bottom line and maximize returns on their portfolios with robust solutions focused on efficient multifamily property management, accounting, and marketing.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.