Leasing Professionals sometimes engage in habits that actually get in the way of their success. This program reviews over 500 property, telephone, and eshops to show you what can sabotage your success.
You will learn:
- The number of email follow ups that are necessary (and not overkill) to close your prospect
- Why 'over contacting' can be the kiss of death
- Why prospects need a 'cooling off period' between day one and day four
- How auto responders can ruin a relationship
- When to leave the first phone message after a tour
- How many minutes (Or is it seconds these days) after your prospect emails you that you need to respond
This webinar is eligible for Continuing Education Credits!Learn More
Join Lisa Trosien and the Webinar Wednesday Team on October 8th at 2pm Eastern Time to add that little extra to your marketing and leasing!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors
About Lisa Trosien:
A frequent multifamily speaker for the National Multihousing Council and other associations, Lisa is a dedicated professional contributing to different leasing programs all around the United States. Lisa is a busy woman as a multifamily speaker for various industry associations and a contributor to different magazines, as well as one of the founders of The Apartment All Stars. A celebrated professional and a multifamily speaker in the leasing and apartment industry, she is usually consulted as an industry expert by major publications in the United States, such as the Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, and the Chicago Tribune.
Apartment Guide is the rental resource that connects apartment consumers to their ideal place to live, providing a simple guide to apartment living through content-rich listings in a user-friendly format with Internet, mobile and social media solutions allowing renters and property managers to connect wherever and whenever.
MRI Software offers highly flexible property management solutions to the global multifamily and commercial real estate management industries. MRI helps clients improve their bottom line and maximize returns on their portfolios with robust solutions focused on efficient multifamily property management, accounting, and marketing.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.