This webinar is eligible for Continuing Education Credits!Learn More
Maintenance teams are often the unsung heroes of the multifamily industry, and this webinar will help your communities maximize your maintenance team. We will discuss the following key points:
- How to get your maintenance team involved in the leasing and renewal process
- Goals/Contests – display boards of recognition
- Partnering with office personnel for cross training
- Review of budget for new turns vs renewals – graphics for clarification should be used
- Building solid team relationship as your maintenance teams are consistently exposed to resident apartments and can tell you what is going on
- Job sharing ideas to ensure teams are educated on what maintenance does on a daily basis
- Preventative Maintenance Models that work – get your maintenance team on board for this important aspect of property management
- Inspect what you expect – performing physical checks of work orders and make readies is essential
- Fun Contests such as Make Ready Madness and Work Order Frenzy to further build teams and increase efficiency of personnel
Watch Stephanie Graves and the Webinar Wednesday Team on this recorded broadcast to maximize your maintenance team!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors
About Stephanie Graves:
For over 15 years, Stephanie Graves has been sharing her talent with the multifamily industry. She tackles property marketing and operations and offers a wide spectrum of insight into multifamily world. She has spear headed training and employee development programs that have increased operational efficiencies for property management companies nationwide. Stephanie has a BA in marketing and is a frequent presenter for NAA, holding the CAPS and AIT designations. She is also the proud mother of a ‘not to famous’ toddler, smilin’ Rilynn, that you may recognize from her MF Insider blogs.
A special thanks to MRI Software for sponsoring this event. Please take a moment to check them out!
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.