Seeking a talented and dedicated Maintenance Supervisor!
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Maintenance Supervisor at our beautiful Springs at Estero residential apartment community in Estero, FL.
This position is empowered by the Property Manager to build and maintain a collaborative work environment while encouraging the maintenance team to consistently deliver the highest quality of customer service. Our Maintenance Supervisors are instrumental in maintaining the facility operations at their community and use their construction, management, and financial knowledge to create new efficiencies and develop standards that have a positive impact on resident renewals and customer satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- Schedule the service support needed to maintain the overall appears of the community and ensure safety of all residents
- Provide technical and project direction to your team in order to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Utilize your troubleshooting skills to respond to a wide variety of residential service requests in a timely and professional manner
- Prepare apartment homes for rent by performing various repairs in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry wall, building exteriors, and appliances
- Control expenses and anticipate future maintenance needs
- Work together with Property Manager to create and maintain a community residents are proud to call home
What we need:
- A minimum of 5 years in multifamily apartment maintenance
- EPA certification and substantial experience in making HVAC related repairs
- CPO certification and substantial experience maintaining pools
- Knowledge and experience repairing plumbing, pools, carpentry items, dry wall, building exteriors and appliances
- Ability to use electronic communication professionally and efficiently, with previous experience in Onesite, Ops Technology, and Compliance Depot preferred
- Dedication to exceeding the needs of all customers with an ability to build and maintain relationships
- Demonstrate thoroughness, self-motivation, and organization when accomplishing tasks
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends and on-call hours
Continental is a great place to work, as shown by our four consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our employees vote for us as a Top Workplace:
Continental rewards hard work! Our total rewards package is designed to recognize individual and team performance.
- Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers leaders by providing the care, training, and tools critical to success
- Competitive base salary with superior resident renewal, maintenance and Controllable Net Operating Income (CNOI) incentive programs
- Industry-leading benefits package including Gold and Platinum Medical Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance
- A customized online training program and on-the-job mentoring to help you build upon your skillset and excel in the industry
- World-class work environment (Class A luxury communities) with potential for long-term career growth and advancement
- Generous rent discount and subsidy program (eligibility requirements apply)
- Paid holidays and generous vacation time; summer hours include four paid half days to use during the summer months
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is a proven, dynamic and diverse national real estate development company. Over our 37 year history, we have grown from a small real estate company to a major presence in the development industry. Continental is committed to providing the best benefits in the business and fostering a collegial environment where autonomy and teamwork intersect to create the opportunity for you to do what you do best every day.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? Are you interested in working with highly capable, collegial, and professional people who respect and appreciate the contributions of others? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter today!
Continental has been certified by The Good Jobs.
Click the badges below to learn what makes us a great place to work!
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer criminal background check prior to joining the Continental team.