Job DescriptionLEDIC Management Company owns and professionally manages apartment communities located in select markets primarily throughout the southeastern United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes and community a great place to be.
LEDIC offers a wide variety of opportunities from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We, the LEDIC team are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company. We are currently searching for a Property Claims Administrative Assistant to work at our Corporate office located in Memphis, TN.
General Purpose of the Position: The Property Claims Administrative Assistant provides claims assistance for all property incidents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process all incident reports daily.
• Compose letters and memos, prepare spreadsheets.
• Maintain continuous communication with all parties involved.
• Distribute all correspondence to all parties involved.
• Create and maintain files and oversee the filing system.
• Other duties, as assigned.
Education and Work Experience Requirements
• High School diploma or equivalent and two (2) years of administrative experience.
• Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook