Seeking a talented and dedicated Leasing Associate!
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Leasing Associate at our beautiful Springs at West Chester residential apartment community in West Chester, OH.
This position is empowered to drive their own success by achieving leasing goals and building professional relationships with prospective and current residents. Our leasing associates make a lasting impact by helping people find the perfect home and by demonstrating an unparalleled commitment to customer service and resident satisfaction.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the sales process from start to finish, identifying the needs of potential residents and addressing those needs to close the sale.
- Demonstrate an all-inclusive understanding of pricing, floor plans, amenities, and other offerings the community provides while touring prospects
- Follow-up on phone and internet inquiries from prospects and leads
- Utilize your creativity to assist with outreach marketing and planning of resident events and functions
- Prepare lease agreements and maintain records using the most innovative online tools and systems
What We Need:
- Strong focus on the customer and previous sales experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- A skilled problem solver and self-motivated individual
- Ability to use electronic communication professionally and efficiently
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings and weekends as needed
Continental is a great place to work, as shown by our four consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our employees vote for us as a Top Workplace:
Continental rewards hard work! Our total rewards package is designed to recognize individual and team performance.
- Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers leaders by providing the care, training, and tools critical to success
- Competitive base salary with superior leasing and resident renewal incentive programs
- Industry-leading benefits package including Gold and Platinum Medical Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance
- A customized online training program and on-the-job mentoring to help you build upon your skillset and excel in the industry
- World-class work environment (Class A luxury communities) with potential for long-term career growth and advancement
- Generous rent discount program
- Paid holidays and generous vacation time; summer hours include four paid half days to use during the summer months
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is a proven, dynamic and diverse national real estate development company. Over our 37 year history, we have grown from a small real estate company to a major presence in the development industry. Continental is committed to providing the best benefits in the business and fostering a collegial environment where autonomy and teamwork intersect to create the opportunity for you to do what you do best every day.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? Are you interested in working with highly capable, collegial, and professional people who respect and appreciate the contributions of others? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter today!
Continental has been certified by The Good Jobs.
Click the badges below to learn what makes us a great place to work!
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer criminal background check prior to joining the Continental team.