Hot Fair Housing Trends That Create Burning Questions
Fair Housing is constantly evolving, which means you and your team must evolve with it! Three new rulings took place in 2016 and we can expect more in 2017. Anne Sadovsky will take on the hot topics in Fair Housing that could get you in hot water if you don’t know how to handle situations that arise at your property. This webinar will keep your team up to date on changes in Fair Housing guidelines, rulings and regulations, and help you avoid complaints and costly fines.
Do you have the latest information on:
- Limited English Proficiency?
- What you can and cannot do with background checks?
- Harassment and Hostile Environment?
- How to answer questions regarding assist animals?
- Assist animals in the fitness center and Pool?
- Requesting documentation for nonvisible disabilities?
- Occupancy standards; is 2 per bedroom still the rule?
Get your questions answered and some of your answers questioned.
Join Anne Sadovsky and the Webinar Wednesday Team on April 12, 2017 at 2pm Eastern Time to keep up to date with Fair Housing changes!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors
About Anne Sadovsky:
Anne Sadovsky is a member of the National Speakers Association and has earned the designation of Certified Speaking Professional. She has been active in many apartment associations at national and state levels since 1968, and is based in Dallas. She has been honored with Legends Awards from Multifamily Pro and the Apartment Association of Greater Dallas. She is a former V P for Lincoln Property Company and began her speaking career in 1981.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.