You don’t have to be the boss to be a leader. In fact, now, more than ever, the way you approach your work, the business landscape and the very real challenges we all face define you as a leader – or someone who needs to be led. It’s time to step up and show your team, your customers and suppliers how you solve problems and keep the business moving forward.
Leadership doesn’t come from holding a position or a big title. It comes from your actions. It comes from your mindset, how you communicate with others and leading by example.
Hardship calls for specific characteristics and approaches to be displayed and communicated.
Honesty, transparency and empathy work psychologically to calm people and make them feel safe. And when people feel safe, they get back to work.
In this session, you’ll learn how to communicate those attributes in everyday business situations, while solving problems and moving the business forward. The result is a level of trust and loyalty that cannot be garnered any other way.
In this Webinar, you’ll learn:
- The five words that will soothe tension with your boss, your team or your customers every time
- Specific tactics on handling bad news: what to do and what NOT to do
- How to build esprit de corps: the common spirit that inspires enthusiasm, devotion, pride and purpose in your team
- The three simple do’s and don’ts that transform tough situations into best possible outcomes with your customers and associates
Join Kelly McDonald and the Webinar Wednesday Team on October 27, 2021 at 2pm Eastern Time to handle any crisis!
A special thanks to Leonardo247 and RentCafe
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.