Leasing today requires many more skills than simple relationship building. To be truly successful, Leasing Professionals must understand and practice the psychology of the leasing presentation. Some of the skills that are required today include:
- Empathic listening, including mastery of the 'pause' in conversations
- Body language that establishes credibility and takes subtle control of the relationship
- Positioning of oneself as the "Low Risk Provider" because people are more risk averse than ever
The leasing environment also needs to be adjusted. Does your leasing space:
- Create "Like" so your prospects feel comfortable?
- Resonate with the right feelings to create the best possible atmosphere for closing?
- Offer a comfort/decompression zone?
Lastly, do you know how to be truly believable? Create vulnerability? Establish trust?
All of these things and more will be discussed in Lisa's session, "The Psychology of Leasing". Don't miss it! It will change the way you lease (and improve your closing percentage), guaranteed!
Enjoy this webinar video from Lisa Trosien and the Webinar Wednesday Team for only $29.99!*
Who Should Watch: On Site Team Members, Maintenance, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors, and Vendors
About Lisa Trosien: A frequent multifamily speaker for the National Multihousing Council and other associations, Lisa is a dedicated professional contributing to different leasing programs all around the United States. Lisa is a busy woman as a multifamily speaker for various industry associations and a contributor to different magazines, as well as one of the founders of The Apartment All Stars. A celebrated professional and a multifamily speaker in the leasing and apartment industry, she is usually consulted as an industry expert by major publications in the United States, such as the Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, and the Chicago Tribune.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.
A special thanks to MRI Vaultware who are sponsoring this event. Please take a moment to check them out!