Many Leasing Sales Specialists feel that their job is to merely demonstrate the apartment and ask the prospective resident if they would like to fill out an application. But, a true Closing Artist knows, there is much more involved if they want to be the #1 sales person on their team.
Being a consummate closer requires a calculated and sincere commitment to information gathering, selling against the competition and an in depth understanding of the buyer’s nature.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Tactics for professionally comparing you and your competitor while securing the customers commitment to your community
- Steps that you can incorporate into your phone sales, email sales, demonstration sales and application process to drive the action of securing the deposit
- Methods of unique presentation that make standard features seem like top notch amenities that a prospective resident cannot live without
- Strategies for proactively preparing for, handling and getting customers past deal breaking objections
- Techniques for coaching the customer’s decision making process from the initial contact through the renewal
Join this webinar and learn the secrets of some of the most accomplished Leasing Sales Specialists in the multi-family industry.
This webinar is eligible for Continuing Education Credits!Learn More
Join Don Sanders and the Webinar Wednesday Team in a special recorded broadcast to learn the secrets of a closing artist!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors
About Don Sanders:
Don Sanders entered the Multi-Family housing industry over two decades ago as an eager Leasing Consultant, quickly rising through the ranks to hold executive positions within some of the industry’s largest and most successful companies. Today he holds the position of Vice President of Marketing & Professional Development for Cornerstone Group of Florida, one of the industry's most recognized affordable housing developers. Additionally, he is the Principal of Trainer Don's World, offering consulting services, keynote speaking engagements and educational seminars to the Apartment Industry nationally. Better known as "Trainer Don", he is most recognized for his high energy, comedic humor and real life industry experience based presentations, fueled by the simplistic teaching philosophy that learning should be fun.
Now in its fourth decade, Yardi® offers a complete real estate management solution with the Yardi Voyager® platform. Stacked with the Yardi Multifamily Suite™, Yardi Marketing Suite™ and Yardi Orion™ Business Intelligence, it includes marketing, operations, accounting and ancillary processes and services with portfolio-wide business intelligence and platform-wide mobility.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.