To date the Multifamily industry has focused on adding value to their properties by filling vacancies more intelligently whether through effective lead generation, optimized revenue management or improved tenant screening. At any point in time most Property Managers can tell you their vacancy or latest increase in rent but very few keep their Flooring or M&R budget front of mind.
How is it that the average budget for Maintenance & Repair (NAA 2014 Survey) is more than 2.5 times larger than marketing yet we spend so little time on the topic?
During this essential webinar, you will learn:
- Importance of an effective Maintenance Program
- Implementing a Purchasing Intelligence strategy
- Improve Resident Retention through Effective Maintenance
- Learn how the best management companies manage their spend
- Add $150,000 in real value to each property in your portfolio
- How to save hard earned dollars and increase your NOI!
Join Eric Broughton and the Webinar Wednesday Team in a special recorded broadcast to unclog your profits!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors
About Eric Broughton:
As Chief Executive Officer Eric Broughton leads ESS Holdings, LLC and eSupply Systems, LLC with a history in strategic planning, technology consulting, project management, and new business development. His entrepreneurial spirit resulted in the creation of RentSentinel, RentSocial, and YieldVision that was sold to RealPage in March of 2013. After the sale, Eric led RealPage’s LeaseStar division as President until August of 2014 when he joined ESS. Eric is a key contributor on various industry panels and an active participant at multifamily tradeshows. He recently appeared on TechCrunch, WGN and FOX Business News to discuss resident engagement and housing trends.
Now in its fourth decade, Yardi® offers a complete real estate management solution with the Yardi Voyager® platform. Stacked with the Yardi Multifamily Suite™, Yardi Marketing Suite™ and Yardi Orion™ Business Intelligence, it includes marketing, operations, accounting and ancillary processes and services with portfolio-wide business intelligence and platform-wide mobility.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.