Anne Sadovsky is a premier educator in Fair Housing topics, and she will explain some of the biggest confusions when it comes to Fair Housing! Here are just a few of the issues Anne will explain during this session:
- Recently a class attendee told me that if an assist animal is an “extension of the person with a disability” that she was putting the animal on the lease as an occupant. Myth or truth?
- Having a sign that states “Refreshments are for our guests; feel free to help yourself” means that we should never ‘serve’ a refreshment to anyone. Myth or truth?
- We must not say “master bedroom” as it sounds like slavery. Myth or Truth?
- If our pet restricted breed list includes Pit Bulls and Rottweilers, we can restrict them as assist animals as well. Myth or Truth?
- A property in a university town can have this advertised occupancy policy “21 and over community geared toward young professionals and graduate students” Myth or Truth?
This webinar is eligible for Continuing Education Credits!Learn More
Join Anne Sadovsky and the Webinar Wednesday Team in a special recorded broadcast to learn Fair Housing Myths and Truths!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors
About Anne Sadovsky:
Anne Sadovsky is a member of the National Speakers Association and has earned the designation of Certified Speaking Professional. She has been active in many apartment associations at national and state levels since 1968, and is based in Dallas. She has been honored with Legends Awards from Multifamily Pro and the Apartment Association of Greater Dallas.She is a former V P for Lincoln Property Company and began her speaking career in 1981.
Now in its fourth decade, Yardi® offers a complete real estate management solution with the Yardi Voyager® platform. Stacked with the Yardi Multifamily Suite™, Yardi Marketing Suite™ and Yardi Orion™ Business Intelligence, it includes marketing, operations, accounting and ancillary processes and services with portfolio-wide business intelligence and platform-wide mobility.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.