We have moved past the time of printing out flyers on Monday to tape to cars on Tuesday!! In this digital, immediate gratification age how can we market our properties to the people we need to reach today to move in tomorrow?
In this webinar session we’ll talk about:
- What we all need to do differently in developing our marketing plans and why
- How we can successfully roll out new techniques to our teams
- How we can measure our results in this overly analytical marketing world
- What ‘basics’ that we have all done are still working and how to ‘glam’ them up for better traction and results
- What to do if it seems nothing is working with your marketing efforts
- Who you can partner with for success – businesses, apartment marketing outlets and even your postman!!
Join Stephanie Graves and the Webinar Wednesday Team in a special recorded broadcast for help in making a powerful marketing plan for 2018!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors, Marketing Directors
About Stephanie Graves:
For over 15 years, Stephanie Graves has been sharing her talent with the multifamily industry. She tackles property marketing and operations while offering a wide spectrum of insight into multifamily world. She has spear headed training and employee development programs that have increased operational efficiencies for property management companies nationwide. Stephanie has a BA in marketing and is a frequent presenter for NAA, holds the CAPS and CAM designations and is a recognized NAA Education Faculty member. She is also the proud mother of a youngster, ‘smilin’ Rilynn, that you may recognize from her MF Insider blogs. MF Insider blogs.
The Rainmaker Group is the market-leading provider of automated revenue management and profit optimization software solutions for the multifamily housing industry. Our software enables multifamily operators to maximize revenue from apartment leases and secure the most valuable customers to increase their profitability.
Now in its fourth decade, Yardi® offers a complete real estate management solution with the Yardi Voyager® platform. Stacked with the Yardi Multifamily Suite™, Yardi Marketing Suite™ and Yardi Orion™ Business Intelligence, it includes marketing, operations, accounting and ancillary processes and services with portfolio-wide business intelligence and platform-wide mobility.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.