Every second that an apartment home sits unoccupied costs your community and company money and is a strain on your communities profitability; getting apartments ready faster is one of the most effective things you can start doing now to add more revenue to your bottom line!
Are you wondering how social distancing will affect your turn process and how to manage that process that has been traditionally all hands-on?
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to learn the proven, best-of-the-best tips, techniques, tools, strategies, and process improvements for turning vacant apartment homes into rent-ready moneymakers more efficiently than ever, even in unpredictable times!
- Participants of this session will identify how to reduce turn costs and time spent in the apartment turn process.
- We will learn tried and true procedures married with the latest technology to increase productivity and efficiency by nearly 48%.
- We will show you some smart phone apps and customizable web-based make ready and scheduling boards.
- We will correlate the turn process to the renewal process and demonstrate the impact the turn process has on renewal success
- We will discuss best practices for social distancing through the move out process, turn process and leasing
- We will brainstorm what aspects of your turn process may look different due to CoVid-19
- We will demonstrate tools to assist and manage your turn team and keep them prepared for safety as our industry changes and adapts to the new norm
Join Megan Orser and the Webinar Wednesday Team on This Special Recorded Broadcast to Dramatically Improve your Turn Process!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors
About Megan Orser:
Smart Chick Megan is a member of a solutions driven firm Smart Apartment Solutions. As a national speaker, Megan is frequently requested for the solutions based approach to everything Multifamily. Built on the foundation of “in the trenches” experiences that hundreds have related to, Smart’s approach makes sessions fun and relatable. Megan has presented for NAA, Multi-Family Brainstorming, and IREM Conferences and along with her team, has authored articles for JPM and UNITS magazine.
InCheck by SiteCompli powers the work your property management team does every day. From performing onsite inspections using the InCheck Mobile App, to tracking ongoing maintenance routines and make-ready tasks, InCheck ensures work across your portfolio is done the right way, every time.
RentCafe.com and the RentCafe marketing suite provide powerful marketing services to drive qualified traffic to apartment communities. ILS advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click Advertising, Social Media and Reputation Management services help property managers and marketers fill vacancies and meet occupancy and revenue goals.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.