"It's not my fault." "It's not my job." "I didn't know."
"My car broke down." "I'm not to blame." "He did it."
Excuses. We've heard them all. Wouldn't you love to have all your employees see what needs to be done, take the necessary actions to do it and accept responsibility for the results? Unfortunately, such is often not the case. In this dynamic presentation, organizational culture expert Larry Johnson will offer you practical strategies to raise the odds everyone behaves responsibly and enthusiastically to ensure the team and the entire organization succeed.
Larry approaches the issue from three perspectives:
1. Creating a POSITIVE environment where everyone WANTS to do their very best.
2. Clarifying expectations so everyone knows what represents success.
3. Turning around those who insist on not taking responsibility.
- Three techniques for instilling in employees a sense of ownership for their jobs.
- A conversational road map for tough conversations with non-performers.
- Five strategies for changing the culture to be more accountable.
- How to keep employees from shifting their work back on to you.
- A key indicator that tells you when to let an employee go.
Join Larry Johnson and the Webinar Wednesday Team on this Special Recorded Broadcast to Create a Culture of Accountability!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors, Marketing Directors
About Larry Johnson:
Larry loves writing for, and speaking to managers. Larry has worked with clients like Harley-Davidson Motor Company, American Express, Nordstrom Department Stores, Southwest Airlines, Federal Express, the US Navy and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. He is co-author of “Absolute Honesty: Building a Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk and Rewards Integrity,” published in 2003 by the American Management Association, which now in its sixth printing! Larry has also been the owner of the Johnson Training Group for 32 years!
InCheck by SiteCompli powers the work your property management team does every day. From performing onsite inspections using the InCheck Mobile App to tracking ongoing maintenance routines and capital projects, InCheck ensures your team is held accountable, and work across your portfolio is done the right way, every time.
RentCafe.com and the RentCafe marketing suite provide powerful marketing services to drive qualified traffic to apartment communities. ILS advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click Advertising, Social Media and Reputation Management services help property managers and marketers fill vacancies and meet occupancy and revenue goals.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.