In this brand-new session, we will share the art of “pre-suasion” by laying the seeds for the close that start at the beginning of the sales cycle! Sales master, Dale Carnegie once said, “You can make more friends in two months by being genuinely interested in them than you can in two years by trying to get people interested in you,” and we will apply that to our pre-suasion closing strategy in several ways:
- Conversation Link – How to maintain a conversation with a customer about them (and not about you or the product). This is more important than you can imagine. Identifying what is important to your customer gives you a clear sales path.
- Planting Seeds – Learn how to plant “happy seeds” in your guest’s mind. This will allow you an opportunity to start prompting positive responses from your customer.
- Creating Attention – How do you create a moment that your customer will remember you and their new home?
- Importance of Conviction – Story telling only works if the story teller truly believes in the story. If you are convinced that you are the best and your product is the best, then your customer will believe it as well.
- Using Agreements – When faced with an objection, learn how to agree with their objection (and why) and then learn why you should stop saying “but” and start using “and”.
- Closing Exchange – If price becomes the objection sell up, not down. Status of your home has become a new selling tool.
Knowing what to do and what to say before the sale creates influence with your customer and leads to better outcomes. Pre-Suading puts you a step closer to closing the sale.
Join Gary Gregory and the Webinar Wednesday Team on this Special Recorded Broadcast to Improve Your Closing Ratio!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors, Marketing Directors
About Gary Gregory:
Gary Gregory, CAPS has been in the housing industry for over 20 years. Starting in university housing and then graduating into multi-family, Gary has a wide breadth of experience when it comes to housing, customer service, training, project management and sales. In his current role as Director of Operational Initiatives with Steadfast Living, Gary leads all new and existing projects and roll outs for the company.
Gary is an Amazon Best Selling Author including three published books, Living Beyond Purpose, The SUPERFANTASTIC Principles and a recently published The SUPERFANTASTIC Process: Becoming a Positive THINK, SPEAK, ACT Leader. As a previously accomplished ultra-marathoner, Ironman and personal trainer, Gary knows how to set goals and surpass them. He uses his TheGaryGregory.com platform to train, inspire and motivate others to reach and exceed their potential. As a husband and father of four amazing children, life is fantastic! Waking up each morning is a gift and I “get to” versus I “have to” is his approach. Speaking life is his key to success.
Tour24 is a self-guided tour app that streamlines the rental touring process for consumers and property managers. Our cutting-edge technology integrates with the systems at today’s buildings and serves as an extension to leasing teams to deliver more tours with maximum simplicity, flexibility and convenience.
RentCafe.com and the RentCafe marketing suite provide powerful marketing services to drive qualified traffic to apartment communities. ILS advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click Advertising, Social Media and Reputation Management services help property managers and marketers fill vacancies and meet occupancy and revenue goals.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.