Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful and widely used tools in business today. If you’re lacking the basics or if you and your team need some help applying your Excel knowledge to Property Management, then this webinar is for you. Kara will cover the basic terminology associated with navigating an excel workbook, show you how to apply the library of functions to fit your needs, and demonstrate building custom formulas when the standard functions aren’t enough. You’ll also see examples applying Excel skills to property management to simplify your budgeting, banking, and performance indicator metrics!
This webinar will cover:
- Terminology (Formulas and Functions aren’t the same thing?!)
- Basic Pre-Built Functions and their application to property management
- Formatting (Everyone likes a pretty spreadsheet!)
- Visualizing your data with charts and graphs – let’s face it, staring at numbers isn’t where the fun is at!
Join Kara Rawson and the Webinar Wednesday Team on November 9, 2022 at 2pm Eastern Time To Get Excited About Excel!
Proudly sponsored by:
Reach your audience, goals and potential with a full-service digital marketing agency for property management businesses. REACH by RentCafe® certified experts are ready to help you create a winning web presence that drives conversions with complete transparency. Our services include website development, SEO, PPC, social media, reputation management and more. See what’s possible:
Leonardo247 is remote performance management software that streamlines operations for real estate managers by turning policies and procedures into daily guidance for onsite teams. Leonardo247 mitigates operational risk by automating key inspections, preventative maintenance, workflows, code compliance, work orders and critical tasks and offers management executives real-time visibility into activities at their properties.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.