Microsoft Excel is one of the most powerful and widely used tools in business today. If you’re lacking the basics or if you and your team need some help applying your Excel knowledge to Property Management, then this webinar is for you. Kara will cover the basic terminology associated with navigating an excel workbook, show you how to apply the library of functions to fit your needs, and demonstrate building custom formulas when the standard functions aren’t enough. You’ll also see examples applying Excel skills to property management to simplify your budgeting, banking, and performance indicator metrics!
This webinar will cover:
- Terminology (Formulas and Functions aren’t the same thing?!)
- Basic Pre-Built Functions and their application to property management
- Formatting (Everyone likes a pretty spreadsheet!)
- Visualizing your data with charts and graphs – let’s face it, staring at numbers isn’t where the fun is at!
Join Kara Rawson and the Webinar Wednesday Team on November 9, 2022 at 2pm Eastern Time To Get Excited About Excel!
About Kara Rawson:
Kara Rawson is the Senior Manager of Learning and Development at Goldrich Kest. She started her career in the multifamily housing industry in 1997 and worked on the operations side of the business in several roles including leasing agent, maintenance coordinator, assistant manager, community manager, and regional manager until 2016. In 2017 she moved to Learning and Development full-time. She has a passion for learning and helping others achieve their professional goals and believes leadership is at the core of it all. She is a regular speaker at the Affordable Housing Management Association - Pacific Southwest (AHMA-PSW) annual conference & expo. She is currently serving as Chairperson for the Learning Subcommittee User Group at RealPage, Inc., and serves as an Advisory Board Member for the Transformative Leadership in Disruptive Times Executive Program at the University of California, Riverside Extension.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.