Creeped out by scope creep and the time-consuming process of getting bids that actually meet your needs and your budget? Then this session is for you! Contracts are a necessary part of both office and maintenance operations. Whether you're new to the bidding process or have written so many contracts you've lost count, you will walk away from today's session with tips that will make an immediate positive difference to you, your team, your community, and your budget!
- Learn how to create detailed scopes of work.
- How to lead an efficient bidding process.
- Learn how to obtain apples to apples bids so they are easily comparable
- Create tools to hold vendors accountable to the scopes of work and contracts.
Join Chris King-Dye and the Webinar Wednesday Team on August 17, 2022 at 2pm Eastern Time to Master Bids and Scopes of Work!
Want a discount? Sign up for the entire four-webinar Mastering Maintenance Webinar Series for a discounted rate!
Proudly sponsored by:
Leonardo247 is remote performance management software that streamlines operations for real estate managers by turning policies and procedures into daily guidance for onsite teams. Leonardo247 mitigates operational risk by automating key inspections, preventative maintenance, workflows, code compliance, work orders and critical tasks and offers management executives real-time visibility into activities at their properties.
Chadwell Supply began with three brothers. The second generation now operates Chadwell Supply and the "Chadwell Supply Family" includes hundreds of employees working hard to lead the MRO industry. We supply multifamily communities from fourteen branches serving customers across the country with competitive pricing, the highest fill rate in the industry, and legendary customer service.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.