Earlier this year, we helped you maximize your Craigslist strategy, and now, we are moving beyond Craigslist to find additional untapped and cost effective marketing channels. During this webinar we’ll take a closer look at how you can better utilize your leasing teams while reducing costs, including discussions about:
- Increasing the quality of your prospects
- Identifying the most cost effective marketing channels and how to best use them
- Maximizing the effectiveness of your social engagement strategy
- Converting more leads into leases
Watch this recorded webinar with Eric Broughton and the Webinar Wednesday Team to maximize untapped marketing channels! *
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Marketing & Training Directors
About Eric Broughton:
As Senior Vice President, Eric Broughton leads LeaseStar, a division of RealPage, Inc., with a history in strategic planning, technology consulting, project management, and new business development. His entrepreneurial spirit shows in the creation of RentSentinel, RentSocial, YieldVision and future platforms. Eric is a key contributor on various industry panels and an active participant at the multifamily tradeshows. He recently appeared on Chicago’s WGN-TV and FOX Business News to discuss the company’s latest products, resident engagement and housing trends.
A special thanks to Ancillary Services Management and Contact At Once for sponsoring this event. Please take a moment to check them out!
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.