Multifamily is rapidly evolving with self-guided tours, smart home upgrades, and AI technology. Even if your communities are not implementing these new technologies, your competitors surely will be, so you will need to understand how to lease against these growing trends.
This webinar will cover key things that are changing to impact your leasing process, including:
- Millennial and Gen Z prospects do even more of their research online - how do you add value to a growing segment that's trying to avoid speaking to salespeople?
- Self-touring is becoming a reality - how can leasing agents continue to sell without this key face time opportunity?
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and chatbots are coming to multifamily leasing operations! What skills do you need to develop to be effective in a world where robots are booking your appointments?
- If your competitors have implemented these technologies, how should you adjust your own sales pitch to put your community in the most positive light possible?
Join Donald Davidoff and the Webinar Wednesday Team on February 19, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time to Prepare for the Technology Disruption!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors, Marketing Directors
About Donald Davidoff:
Donald Davidoff is an industry thought leader in pricing, marketing and technology. As founder of D2 Demand Solutions, he consults with leading multi-family operators and technology companies. He was Executive Vice President, Pricing and Marketing, at Holiday Retirement and Senior Vice President, Strategic Systems for Archstone, where his teams were directly responsible for pricing and revenue management, Archstone’s entire marketing platform, market research and a variety of business process and workflow projects.
Luxer One is a technology company specializing in the secure delivery and pick up of goods. The company's smart package lockers and controlled access technology is used across industries, including residential, retail, office, and university. The company has performed over 27 million locker deliveries globally through its advanced technology platform.
RentCafe.com and the RentCafe marketing suite provide powerful marketing services to drive qualified traffic to apartment communities. ILS advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click Advertising, Social Media and Reputation Management services help property managers and marketers fill vacancies and meet occupancy and revenue goals.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.