Employee turnover is at an all-time high and the nature of our business dictates that many today are responsible for leading and developing teams in remote locations. You can’t be everywhere, and when you ARE there, it can seem like all you do is put out fires.
Engaging and managing remote employees can be a huge challenge for employers, as they struggle to find the right leadership style, the most effective tools and how to maintain that camaraderie. However, in this session, we will be addressing “pain points” from BOTH sides of this challenge; not only from the Regional Manager multi-site position, but from the aspect of the on-site Property Manager too.
In this session, we will cover:
- How to start to develop and engage a remote team?
- Identifying your current training strategies and analyzing team needs
- Discovering how other companies are addressing these challenges through real-world case studies
- Identifying a 4-step process to put into place for immediate results for your team
- How to reduce frustration while maximizing the benefit you bring when visiting your remote teams
- Ensuring that your star properties don’t feel abandoned when they don’t need as much face time
Join Jackie Ramstedt and the Webinar Wednesday Team on This Special Recorded Broadcast to Engage Your Remote Team!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors, Maintenance Team Members
About Jackie Ramstedt:
Jackie Ramstedt, CAM, CAPS, CAS, is a requested, repeat presenter and nationally renowned motivational keynote speaker, consultant, and performance coach who has more than 30 years experience in the multifamily housing industry. Jackie has spoken to thousands of industry professionals on a national level for the National Apartment Association, Multifamily Pro Annual Brainstorming, the Institute of Real Estate Management and numerous state and local Associations including Canada. This is Jackie’s 16th consecutive year with the Apartment All Stars team national tours. Jackie is a subject matter expert, key contributor, and veteran industry instructor for the National Apartment Association credential courses for the NALP, CAM, and CAPS series, as well as core courses for the Texas Real Estate Commission.
Swift Bunny was born and raised in the multifamily industry. We are the brainchild of people-focused innovators. With a team powered by proven track records and rock-solid relationships, we understand employee engagement, retention, and company culture better than anyone else. Our Ingage™ lifecycle feedback system will help enhance your brand reputation, improve employee satisfaction, and boost your bottom line.
RentCafe.com and the RentCafe marketing suite provide powerful marketing services to drive qualified traffic to apartment communities. ILS advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click Advertising, Social Media and Reputation Management services help property managers and marketers fill vacancies and meet occupancy and revenue goals.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.