Ignorance of Fair Housing Laws is no excuse! Stay on top of latest cases, changes and directives are critical; not doing so can create an expensive lesson. Fair Housing classes don’t have to be dull and boring...in fact you will be excited to hear what is changing, how it impacts you and your property. Learn about:
- The smoking issue and medical marijuana…what rights does your property have?
- Social Media like Facebook, Craigslist as opportunities for complaints
- The likelihood of additional protected classes being added to Federal Law.
- Learn not only who is protected, but who isn’t.
Join Anne Sadovsky in this special recorded broadcast to get the latest in Fair Housing!*
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors
About Anne Sadovosky:
Anne Sadovsky is a member of the National Speakers Association and has earned the designation of Certified Speaking Professional. She has been active in many apartment associations at national and state levels since 1968, and is based in Dallas. She has been honored with Legends Awards from Multifamily Pro and the Apartment Association of Greater Dallas. She is a former V P for Lincoln Property Company and began her speaking career in 1981.
Anne is co-author of the book “Mission Possible” with Brian Tracy and Stephen Covey, and is an expert on Fair Housing, developing people skills, sales and leasing, customer retention, and more.
A special thanks to Florence Manufacturing Company and NAAEI sponsoring this event. Please take a moment to check them out!
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.