Markets today are incredibly competitive, and when you finally get the prospective resident to visit the community, you need to break out the big guns and get the deal done. Gone are the days of a passive tour guide, Leasing Specialists need to be equipped with demonstration tools that impress, demonstration tools that compare, and demonstration tools that motivate the prospective resident to hand over the deposit check! By attending this webinar, you will:
- Learn new methods of how to present key rooms like; kitchens, bathrooms, closets, outdoor living space and more.
- Discover model/make ready marketing pieces that assist prospective residents to recognize key selling points that their competition cannot offer.
- Explore motivating sales phrases that insure your prospective residents to strongly consider your apartment home as an option.
- Gain insight on how to ask some key questions on the tour while reading body language to gauge when to ask for the application and deposit.
This webinar is eligible for Continuing Education Credits!Learn More
Watch Don Sanders and the Webinar Wednesday Team in a special recorded broadcast to give leasing tours to die for!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors
About Don Sanders:
Don Sanders entered the Multi-Family housing industry over two decades ago as an eager Leasing Consultant, quickly rising through the ranks to hold executive positions within some of the industry’s largest and most successful companies. Today he holds the position of Vice President of Marketing & Professional Development for Cornerstone Group of Florida, one of the industry's most recognized affordable housing developers. Additionally, he is the Principal of Trainer Don's World, offering consulting services, keynote speaking engagements and educational seminars to the Apartment Industry nationally. Better known as "Trainer Don", he is most recognized for his high energy, comedic humor and real life industry experience based presentations, fueled by the simplistic teaching philosophy that learning should be fun.
Apartment Guide is the rental resource that connects apartment consumers to their ideal place to live, providing a simple guide to apartment living through content-rich listings in a user-friendly format with Internet, mobile and social media solutions allowing renters and property managers to connect wherever and whenever.
MRI Software offers highly flexible property management solutions to the global multifamily and commercial real estate management industries. MRI helps clients improve their bottom line and maximize returns on their portfolios with robust solutions focused on efficient multifamily property management, accounting, and marketing.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.