Here are five reasons you should get started with Instagram.
1. Instagram is a great tool for publishing photos taken with your smart phone as potential residents rely heavily on images in the decision making process.
2. Since the app works best from mobile devices, it fits seamlessly into a busy community manager’s routine.
3. The filter/border combinations are endless- making each photo unique.
4. Push notifications, likes, @mentions and #hashtags are similar to the experience of Twitter and Facebook.
5. The app is integrated with major social sites including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Tumblr and others. With this integration available, see How Facebook is Empowering Page Administrators.
Mashable offers a user-friendly guide to jumpstart your experience with Instagram.
*Instagram is currently only available on Apple and Android devices.
5 in 5: Your Social Media Power Snack
Fuel your social media know-how in a snap with
For Rent Media Solutions™, The Source for all your marketing needs.