The multifamily industry is evolving – FAST. We are experiencing an unprecedented level of improvements to all aspects of property management, but this growth comes at a cost: Our on-site teams feel overwhelmed from the massive amount of change heading their way. This session is for both senior level professionals AND on-site teams to help navigate the changing environment. For senior-level professionals, we will cover:
- The importance of communicating why something is being changed
- How to convey the "why" in a way that will get maximum buy-in
- How to successfully encourage and receive feedback
- How the feedback loop with the on-site team is critical to getting on-site team buy-in
- The first steps of creating an implementation plan
For on-site team members, we will cover:
- How to embrace change at your community
- How change isn't going to be a perfect path forward, and sacrifices are often necessary
- How to communicate change to residents to reduce pushback
- How to give constructive feedback without giving the impression you are not supporting the overall plan
- Why people who buy in to company goals are the ones who ultimately get promoted
Join Steve Wunch, Terri Norvell, and the Webinar Wednesday Team on June 10, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time to Embrace Change!
Who should watch:
On Site Team Members, Regional Managers, Small Owners, Management Company Executives, Training Directors, Marketing Directors
About Steve Wunch:
Steve Wunch is an Account Executive for Knock, a SaaS technology platform that provides the productivity and business intelligence solutions needed to maximize occupancy, rent growth, and customer satisfaction for multifamily communities across the nation. Steve is also a professional facilitator in leadership, sales and customer service. He is a national speaker, and freelance consultant who has worked with multifamily companies to enhance, improve, and train organizations to improve performance. Through engaging, well-facilitated workshops and keynote presentations, and by offering prescriptive performance support, he is impacting success -- he’s having fun doing it, and so are his clients! He began his career in multifamily over 25 years ago as a leasing consultant, assistant manager, community manager, and since has been in several training and support roles. Steve holds a certificate from the Center for Creative Leadership, is a DDI (Developmental Dimensions International) Certified Facilitator, and an MBTI Type I & II Certified Practitioner.
About Terri Norvell:
Terri Norvell is a change agent, trusted leader and business advisor for the multifamily industry.With more than 25 years experience in up-and-down market cycles, Terri excels at helping people breakthrough challenges and deliver results. Over 900 coaching clients have results that prove it. Her executive leadership includes VP of Training & Marketing with a $1.2B property management & development company and GM of a 5 state $9M temporary housing firm. Terri is a keynote presenter, culture builder, performance coach and author. She's earned the designation of 'Growth Curve Specialist’ and awarded the AAMD Supplier Sales Professional ‘Tribute of the Industry’.
At Fetch, Delivery Drives Us. We’re changing the package delivery experience by taking property staff out of the process while adding a valuable amenity for residents. We accept all packages at local facilities and coordinate scheduled, direct-to-door delivery with your residents. Founded in 2016, we’ve grown to over 200 team members and into 14 major markets.
RentCafe.com and the RentCafe marketing suite provide powerful marketing services to drive qualified traffic to apartment communities. ILS advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click Advertising, Social Media and Reputation Management services help property managers and marketers fill vacancies and meet occupancy and revenue goals.
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.