Leaders in property management know from the first time a resident or a client yells at you, an emotional reaction happens. Many people don't realize Emotional Intelligence (aka your EQ) is involved in nearly every aspect of our business. Being aware of your emotions and leadership style helps you handle yourself effectively. Personal and social competence skills will help you guide your team to better results, enhanced communication and higher productivity. Are you aware of the team culture you are creating as a leader? Discover how your EQ makes you a stronger, better leader.
- Learn how EQ fits into your overall Leadership skills
- Discover how to de-escalate an emotional situation
- Identify what type of emotional culture you create as a leader
- Explore the six types of emotional leadership styles and which works when
- Discover how your emotional intelligence makes you a stronger leader
Join Valerie M. Sargent and the Webinar Wednesday Team on August 26, 2020 at 2pm Eastern Time to Learn How to be an Emotionally Intelligent Leader!
A special thanks to RentCafe and Swift Bunny
* Each registration is good for one attendee OR one on-site team. If you would like multiple attendees, group viewing events, or other needs, please contact us.